Forum 3-01 06-07
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum 3-01 06-07

Venez parlez on est pas mort on reste soudé!

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Have you ever walked in the rain...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Sambeat
Admin
Admin
Sambeat

Masculin

Have you ever walked in the rain... Posts_12 :
Have you ever walked in the rain... Left_bar_bleue185/200Have you ever walked in the rain... Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)

Have you ever walked in the rain... Empty
MessageSujet: Have you ever walked in the rain...   Have you ever walked in the rain... Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 1:28

Have you ever walked in the rain, preferably at night, wondering about things such as: Why am I? Why do other suffer? Why do I suffer? What could I do better?

It happens to me sometimes and I just think: "If I had something to do to get my life better, it would be to first stop worrying about things and let them go like they go without even caring"...That's what is needed...Carelessness...But not total carelessness. We need to care about things without caring about them like, what is going to happen next?! You can't think about what's going to happen next since you don't know and you can't know. That's how life is.

Now go get some sleep and think about that little one.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://votreforum.forumsrpg.com
Mariane
Super Membre
Super Membre
Mariane

Féminin

Have you ever walked in the rain... Left_bar_bleue194/200Have you ever walked in the rain... Empty_bar_bleue  (194/200)

MessageSujet: Re: Have you ever walked in the rain...   Have you ever walked in the rain... Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 11:42

Why did you care of this at half past 12 last night ?

You write a post to tell us to don't care about things and yourself you care about things when you think about that !

But there are somethings that we can't stop worrying about. I think that the dream of a lot of people is to can use carelessness for all the things in their lives. But they can't.
jojothecountrystarlol
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
jojothecountrystarlol

Féminin

Have you ever walked in the rain... Left_bar_bleue28/50Have you ever walked in the rain... Empty_bar_bleue  (28/50)

MessageSujet: Re: Have you ever walked in the rain...   Have you ever walked in the rain... Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 17:38

I like walking in the rain lol ... honestly I understand what you mean Charade ( lol ) ... but why did you wrote this in english ?? lol anyway ...
http://www.jlovestepup.skyblog.com
Sambeat
Admin
Admin
Sambeat

Masculin

Have you ever walked in the rain... Left_bar_bleue185/200Have you ever walked in the rain... Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)

MessageSujet: Re: Have you ever walked in the rain...   Have you ever walked in the rain... Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 18:14

Mariane a écrit:

You write a post to tell us to don't care about things and yourself you care about things when you think about that !

Look up a little, I said we don't need TOTAL Carelessness. Also,try writing in proper english Smile

And why did I write in english? Well because it was late and when I get tired I turn in "English mode" usually...
https://votreforum.forumsrpg.com
Mariane
Super Membre
Super Membre
Mariane

Féminin

Have you ever walked in the rain... Left_bar_bleue194/200Have you ever walked in the rain... Empty_bar_bleue  (194/200)

MessageSujet: Re: Have you ever walked in the rain...   Have you ever walked in the rain... Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 14:31

Sambeat a écrit:
Mariane a écrit:

Look up a little, I said we don't need TOTAL Carelessness. Also,try writing in proper english Smile

And why did I write in english? Well because it was late and when I get tired I turn in "English mode" usually...

WTF!

What do you mean by "try writing in proper english"? Neutral
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Have you ever walked in the rain...   Have you ever walked in the rain... Icon_minitime

Have you ever walked in the rain...
Page 1 sur 1